Calendula MODELING MASK
- Modeling masks, available in seven types, adhere well to swiftly deliver active ingredients deep into skin and treat various skin concerns.
- Comes in convenient cup packaging with measuring spatula.
- Collagen Modeling Cup Pack contains collagen extract to provide elasticity care for dull and aging skin.
- Cool Vitamin Modeling Cup Pack is rich in vitamins (including Vitamin C) to deliver nourishing and brightening care, and restore moisture in rough skin.
- Pearl Modeling Cup Pack contains conchiolin from pearl extract to deliver a glow-up to skin.
- Calendula Modeling Cup Pack is infused with calendula extract to soothe and repair sensitive skin and stressed skin.
- Charcoal Modeling Cup Pack, packed with charcoal powder, purges dirt and impurities from pores and balances oil-water levels in oily skin.
- Cool Tea Tree Modeling Cup Pack contains tea tree extract to cool and soothe irritated skin.
- Herb (Lavender) Modeling Cup Pack soothes and balances skin’s oil-water levels with lavender extract.
Convenient at-home facial treatments
Treating various skin concerns
Cool Tea Tree: Soothes and hydrates skin
Vitamin: Has vitamin C to brighten up dull skin
Collagen: Restores firmness and youth in dry, aging skin
Lavender: Helps calm skin and reduces breakouts
Calendula: Has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin
Cool Tea Tree: Formulated with tea tree leaf to hydrate and nourish the skin while providing protection and prevention from roughness and dryness
Vitamin: Produces pore-reducing and skin-soothing effects
Collagen: Hydrates dry and rough skin to create a dewy complexion
Lavender: Soothes and relaxes skin to leave it feeling well-rested and glowing
Calendula: Rejuvenates and calms irritated skin
How to Use
- Open lid of the cup pack.
- Take 7-8 spoons of cold water using spatula (side A) and pour into the mask cup.
- Mix the powder and water together using spatula (side B). Stir well.
- Use spatula (side B) to apply mask pack evenly onto your face.
- Remove mask after 15 minutes, and then finish off your skin care routine with moisturizing products.