- Sunglasses by Jeepers Peepers
- Squinting is so last season
- Metal frames
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for added comfort
- Gradient-tinted lenses
- Slim, wavey arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit
- Comes in a branded pouch
Founded in 2005 by Hamilton Remes, sunglasses brand Jeepers Peepers has gained a cult following with its directional collection of vintage-inspired designs. Featuring classic aviator and wayfarer styles reworked with a modern twist, expect a range of bright colors, plastic frames and retro details.LOOK AFTER ME
- Frame: 95% Metal, 5% Plastic, Lens: 100% Polycarbonate.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- Items are sourced from official retail channels from the respective manufacturers.
- Items sold non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Warranty is as provided by the manufacturer, however, buyer would need to ship the product back to USA for any repairs.
- Some countries may have import taxes and they are the customer’s responsibility to pay for these taxes (if any).
- Customers will be charged a $30 restocking and shipping fees if the packages are rejected for any reason at all.