INNISFREE Long EYELASHES
False lashes for creating a born-like-this natural look
- innisfree natural eyelashes give a natural lash look as if they were your original and natural eyelashes.
HOW TO USE
- Curl your natural lashes with a curler.
- Gently take out false lashes with tweezers or fingers from the edge.
- Cut the edges to best fit the size of your eyes.
- Apply an even layer of glue and wait for 5~10 seconds for the glue to be settled for better adhesion.
- Take the false lashes with glue and start from the inner corner of the eye, 1mm up from the lash line and gently press against to attach.
- Use a cotton swab or finger to adjust and gently press to set the lashes.